Imported issue was from jimuzhiye:
XML-RPC had been working well before, but recently I found there occurs an error. I guess this is caused by the plugin name changed
I followed the instrunction http://kraken.blathersource.org/node/5, changing the http://myserver:9090/plugins/gateway/xml-rpc to http://myserver:9090/plugins/kraken/xml-rpc, but i got following errors
[Fatal Error] :28:63: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
Exception in thread "main" redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed.
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.handleResponse(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.endCall(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.invoke(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcProxy.invoke(Unknown Source)
at $Proxy0.getRegistrations(Unknown Source)
Caused by: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: A problem occured during parsing
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcParser.parse(Unknown Source)
... 6 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
... 7 more
I'n not sure what step I missed, so please give me some ideas.
Imported comment was from jimuzhiye:
Thanks for you new update. XML-RPC works well now
Crap! I see what the problem is — misnamed auth check. I believe I have fixed in trunk. Attached is a build from trunk. Please let me know if this fixes the problem for you! (it will still read as 1.0.0 btw)
(looks like I can't attach and comment at the same time so attached file will come in a moment)