Custom status messages under "On Phone" status now show as phone icon.
As reported in the forums, custom status messages under "On Phone" status do not show as phone icon.
On Phone presence is not a standard xmpp presence, it was introduced only for Asterisk integration. So it wil lstay this way: On Phone presence will stay as a custom status message, but it won't be possible to create own custom messages for this presence. Only standard xmpp presences will have such option (free to chat, online, away, dnd, extended away).
I'm still able to reproduce this with 11985 and now i can;t even add new custom message with on the phone status. It is not on the list anymore.
Able to reproduce with the current SVN code. Reopening.
I was able to reproduce this problem with Spark 2.6.0 Beta 2 (Windows) with Openfire 3.6.1.
The phone icon is displayed when selecting the standard "On The Phone" presence, but the Away icon is displayed if I select a custom message in the "On The Phone" group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Spark 2.6.0 Beta 2 client (Windows XP)
2. Log in to an Openfire server running version 3.6.1
3. Change Presence from "Online" to "On The Phone"
4. Notice the icon has changed from a green bubble to a phone handset
5. Click the Presence drop-down and choose "Set status message..."
6. Select "On The Phone" in the Presence drop-down
7. Enter "with a client" in the Message field
8. Leave Priority set to 1
9. Leave "Save for future use" option checked
10. Click OK to set new, custom Presence
11. Orange clock (Away) is displayed instead of phone handset
12. My status icon appears as the orange clock to other users on my roster
Can't reproduce it in 2.5.9, tried many things and it seems to work fine.