Improvements for Private Chats from a Conference Room
In a conference room invited users are different from the roster users (even if they are the same). It produces that:
1. Private chats without buttons (profile, send files, send pictures, dial) see conferenceAndChat.gif
2. Different history. History of private talks from a conference room is stored in a separated file and therefore if later I see the entire history of the person, I do not see chats that came from private chats.
3. Double click a chat member and I see the chat tab, double click the same member in the roster and open a new chat tab. It should be the same.
4. Strange names (conferenceAndChat.gif)
5. Warn while closing a chat window with a conference (Are you sure you want to quit the conference room?)
I believe private chats in MUC and general chats are NOT the same thing, thus the behavior is correct, though this is a bit confusing, but i think this is by xmpp standards and other clients behave similarly (Exodus, Psi).
Image showing that there are no buttons and the strange JID title on tab