Update the Tinder library to version 1.2
I'm puzzled: how do you get the original error? org.jivesoftware.openfire.launcher.Launcher uses the rt.jar in jre 1.5 when resolving the org.w3c.dom package in Eclipse.
I'm going to tackle this in another way: Prior to Tinder, whatever dependencies where needed were already in Openfire. I didn't remove any of those libraries, so they should still be there. I did however add more of the same, by packaging them in the Tinder-with-Dependencies jar. This might account for the problems that you're seeing. I will replace the -with-dependencies with a jar without them. Instead, I will add the dependencies separately. Dom4j is already in there, so I'll not add another one. This should avoid an additional xml-apis.jar in your eclipse. At the very least, it will restore the state of the project to what it was before Tinder was added.
I have replaced the StringPrep jar with LibIDN. This is a dependency of Tinder and an updated variant of StringPrep. The libraries are interchangable, with the exception of package definitions.
We should update to 1.2.1, because of
Done (no-one notices that I didn't actually release 1.2.1 yet, right )